PETERKA & PARTNERS is a leading independent full-service law firm with offices in 9 countries of Central and Eastern Europe. To expand the team of the office in Budapest, we are looking for a Senior Lawyer (m/f) with the following main responsibilities:
- drafting commercial contracts, employment and corporate documents,
- carrying out due diligences, in particular in the area of corporate, real estate and labour law,
- drafting memorandums on complex legal matters in English or Hungarian,
- representing clients before courts and authorities,
- participating in the business development activities of our firm including client coordination.
- Bar exam,
- at least 5 years working experience,
- acknowledged practice in an international or a reputable Hungarian law firm or acknowledged practice in an international company,
- excellent knowledge of corporate law, commercial law and labour law,
- fluency in legal English in writing,
- communication and organizational skills,
- good grasp of MS Office,
- we appreciate specialisation in any of the following areas of law: competition law, real estate law, data protection law, life sciences, litigation.
What we offer:
- competitive salary and bonus system,
- long-term cooperation,
- exciting multilingual environment,
- being part of a young, dynamic and international team,
- high profile clients with challenging tasks,
- opportunity to develop professional career through impressive responsibilities.
If you are interested in applying to join our Firm and you possess the experience and skills specified, please provide your resume and cover letter in English by e-mail to email@example.com.